Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hmmm...

Well now. This is embarrassing.

In late May when I came back from my European vacation, I promised a bunch of posts - and promptly executed precisely one. And now I find myself getting ready to go on another vacation next week without having caught up yet. I'd like to say I have a good excuse, but other than the usual - work was busy, summer was entertaining, etc - I've got nothing to offer. Except a promise that I will do better in the coming months. I may even backtrack and get those Europe posts up and running before 2010. Because this is what it has come down to. It's not like I didn't enjoy my trip - in fact, I enjoyed it so much I had a hard time figuring out how to separate it into finite posts. And then I didn't execute. Hmmm....maybe next time. My bad.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Greetings! The Best NWT Blogs contest is now underway. This year, the rules state that bloggers must nominate themselves in any categories they want to compete in. Please come over to the site, read the rules, and nominate yourself. This round ends on Tuesday; after that, we'll vote.

Remember, you MUST nominate yourself if you want to be considered for the contest.