Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oops

Looks like I'm getting ready to go on another vacation without really having posted much about the previous two last year. I'm going to try and remedy that over the summer, but first, I am seriously thinking about shifting the focus of this blog to more travel-oriented pursuits (not that the blog has previously had much focus, but you know what I mean).

Thoughts?

In the meantime, I am taking a netbook with me on my next trip, to Argentina and Uruguay, and my intention, at least, is to blog from the road. We'll see if I'm any better with that than writing about the trip upon my return!

3 comments:

John Mutford said...

I'd love a travel focused blog!

Megan said...

I'm with John. You could even write about your trips around the territory. That would be awesome.

Karen said...

Oh!

John has checked out the blog - I now have 7 readers! Awesome.

I'm glad at least 2 of you haven't given up on my beyond sporadic entries. Let's try the travel thing and see if I can keep on top of that better. I have 3 weeks to prove it to myself, and the rest of you!